• everyone seems normal until you get to know them!

    Baby Happy 1


    Tatamia Peg Pereego

    My daughter was born arround 3 years ago, and this Tatamia was the helpfull stuff. I was dreaming about it, and i wish it can help me a lot like the promotion video played. Lucky me, i got the fund from regular social gathering (arisan) and bought it online @yukibabyshop. 

    Good in service from the beginning, just asking the type and how to deliver it into my house, and everything was good until I received it at home. CMIIW, very cheap shipping cost arround 80.000 IDR from Jakarta to Surabaya.

    When It landed in may house, I tried to build this high chair, and I guarantee that was very easy, simple, and sharp time. My baby was happy when slept while swung. Growing up with the child, this Peg-perrego also can support too.

    I recommend this product, but it is more usefull for the first baby, because of this is very durable and also hard to sell.

    Use it until your child fed-up




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About

    Blogger news

    About Me

    My Photo
    cebongpink
    I don't need anything but perfectness
    View my complete profile

    Blogroll